Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the class instructor at Enrichment tonight.
I taught everyone how to make gum paste roses and calla lilies.
I also just figured out how to make them myself, yesterday :)
It went great.
I S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D all day
I made 40 red velvet cupcake
White chocolate ganache
Milk chocolate ganache
Almond buttercream
And a two tiered white cake with gum paste flowers
I was baking from 8 am til 630 pm today
I love this
LOOOOOOOOVE this!!!
anyways.
i remembered to take pictures this time.
so Bri, eat your heart out.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, you better believe I am EATING MY HEART OUT, SISTER!! You are very talented! I'm not good at like...dainty things. Annnnd it sounds like you were way busy. Good for you though. Take what you're good at and run with it! :) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Followers