Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I always take on things...

Before I think about it. For example: last night someone asked if I could take their shift tonight,and I said yes because I always say no to this girl and I was feeling bad. And then this morning I realized that I totally screwed myself over. Tonight is my little sisters bridal shower,and my husband has a meeting,so.no babysitter and I'm going to miss the bridal shower! I'm so beyond frustrated right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I want a new job. Another car, and a mind that can remember things so I don't commit to things before I think about what's really going on. I ready to scream. I keep adding stresses to my life that I just don't,cant handle right now. And....then it makes the things I actually want to do stressful as well because I add all this crap I don't want or need. Stupid.stupid.stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers