Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 Days!

As the end draws closer, I'm anxious, exicted, and really just want this baby out! And 10 days is a nice even number, soo, blog time. I realize that once I have our little baby, life will by no means be easier, but I am really looking forward to having my body back. This is why:
-No more peeing every hour like clock work at night.
-No more not being able to shave my legs right, its reallly difficult to shave when you cant see what youre doing.
-I can bend over again!
-No more worrying about if anything I'm doing will hurt the baby
-No more getting sick from eating too much, or too fast.
-No more bowling ball belly
-I get to wear my wedding rings again!
-I can sleep on my stomach
I could go on, but you get the point. I'm excited, I wish things would go faster. I wonder if I'll even be able to tell when I'm going into labor. And i just hope its sooner rather than later, if he decided to get here this week, I would be completely ok with that. And so would PJ, he's dying to meet this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers