Friday, February 12, 2010

Cant Sleep

So. It's 5:02 am here.and I am WIDE awake,like i could get up and start my day already. I never,EVER wake up this early.EVER. So why am I up? Well it could have something to do with the fact that I have had to pee every 45 minutes, like clock work. Or maybe its the cat purring in my EAR! Or it could be the little baby inside who, for some crazy reason decided to wake up and wiggle and kick allll over me. No matter the reason, I am very awake. And, this is the best part, you'll never guess where I'm blogging from. The Bathtub. And is it filled with water? Nope. It's lined with towels, and I'm laying down in it. I know what you're thinking, this is some crazy pregnant thing right?? Well, you'd be very wrong. I've done this for as long as I can remember, just not since I've been married. It would be hilarious if PJ woke up about now to find me blogging in the tub.Everytime I was scared when I was younger, I'd line the tub with towels and sleep in the tub, or next to it. Until I moved downstairs and there was a shower, then I would just sit by the shower door until i didnt feel weird anymore. I dont know why, but the funniest part is my Mom AND my older Sister do/did the same thing! We are just crazy I guess. So this is my failed attempt to sleep, going back to where i could always fall asleep. Old habits die hard I suppose. Not to mention the oh so convienient access to the toilet, which I am apparently stuck to tonight. Can this pregnancy thing please be over now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers